Jim and Erika Snell, Clover Valley Candles make all of their candles and melting tarts ( warming wax) on their farm just south of Duluth, MN. With attention to detail and fine craftmanship, all of their products are mixed and poured by hand in small batches using the highest quality of 100% soy wax, fragrance oils and dyes. Candle wicks are 100% cotton and there is little to no trimming necessary to maintain a consistent burn for hours of enjoyment.
6 Scents to choose from:
- Balsam & Cedar- This is a terrific, subtle blend of fir and balsam and reminiscent of a relaxing stroll through through the Superior National Forest.
- Cracking Firewood- A masculine fragrance has strong notes of herbaceous pine, balsam, and citrus bergamot; with notes of white flowers and earthy sandalwood with woodsy patchouli and violet.
- Frankincense & Myrrh- A rich aroma with combinations of olibanum (frankincense) , myrrh, patchouli, herbaceous woodsy pine, sheer musk, vanilla and floral lilac notes.
- Patchouli & Valencia - A unique, bold scent with woody notes of patchouli, with a hint of sweet Valencia orange followed by notes of musk.
- Pine Forest \- Not over-powering, this is the soft scent of pine; the fragrance you'd delight in while enjoying a hike through George Washington Pines on the Gunflint Trail near the BWCA
- Sage & Sweetgrass- A clean and refreshing herbal scent featuring fresh Sweetgrass with a lovely pungent sage undertone to counterbalance the sweetness. Feels like you are walking through a lush meadow.
Phthalate-Free, 100% natural and non-toxic, longer burning than Paraffin wax candles, cleaner burning w/ little to no soot, no lead or zinc cored wicks
Available in warming tarts 6/pk, 8 oz. jelly jars and 10 oz. 1/2 pint mason jars